Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weave Type:||Plain Weave||Max Width:||3800mm|
|Color:||Black And Brown||Mesh Size:||1X1 ,4X4|
ptfe conveyor belt,
750g/m2 conveyor belt
Different open mesh size black color PTFE coated fiberglas mesh conveyor belt
PTFE open mesh conveyor belt series
PTFE coated open mesh conveyor belt for screen printing machine
PTFE coated open mesh conveyor belt are used in screen printing to transport imprinted materials through drying ovens and cooling chambers. Our belts have a good performance during operation due to the good quality. We have a widely range of sizes for customers choosing. Special requirement for edge reinforcement and belt joint can be made according to request.
1. Good holding power at elevated temperature and dimensional stability
2. Excellent mold-releasing and sliding property
3. The non-adhesive side exhibits excellent characteristics of polytetrafluoroethylene such as electrical properties, resistance to heat, weather, chemical, and water (water-shedding), and non-adhesiveness.
4. Including pin seam, bulnose seam, etc.
|Item No.||Color||Mesh Size(mm)||Weight of Fiberglass||Total weight||Max Width|
|6001||Brown||1X1||367 g/m2||440 g/m2||3.8m|
|6001B||Black||1x1||367 g/m2||440 g/m2||3.8m|
|6003||Black||4x4||343 g/m2||480 g/m2||3.8m|
|6004||Brown||4x4||343 g/m2||475 g/m2||3.8m|
|6007||Brown||4x4||417 g/m2||570 g/m2||3.8m|
|6008||Brown||4x4||414 g/m2||570 g/m2||3.8m|
|6012||Black||4x4||414 g/m2||570 g/m2||3.8m|
Package of PTFE conveyor belt:
To ensure a secure package for the product, we have special package: first with bubble film inside, and then plastics cloth outside, finally packed with export carton. For the belt with the width more than 2m, we'll pack it in iron pallet which fully protect the belt from damage during transportation.
Available options for PTFE coated open mesh belt edging:
1. PTFE Film Edging, which encapsulates the edge to stop fraying and offer protection. The advantage of using film is that it is soft in nature and will stretch with the belt when under tension.
2. PTFE Glass Cloth, which edging can be used as a sturdier option to film and a good option if a tracking arm is used to detect the edge of the belt when coming in to contact with it.
3. PTFE Coated Kevlar which is the most durable of the edging types. It is a good option when considering using guiding cord on the belt.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhang