|Features:||Heat Resistance||Material:||PET Monofilament|
|Structure:||Belt Type||Hole Shape:||Spiral Loop|
dewatering conveyor belts,
polyester conveyor belt
High Performance 100% Polyester Spiral Mesh 0.5-1.1mm For Paper Industry
Spiral Conveyor Belt For Food Industry Feature:
1. Heat resistance: 250C
2. Best working temp: under 180C
4. Flat surface
5. Good air permeability
6. Stable property against heat and moisture
7. Low thermal shrinking, less elongation at heat
8. Resistant to most acids and organic solvents Safe for food processing
|Polyester Spiral Press Filter Mesh Belt|
|Warp||Weft||filled with stuff|
Instructions and Attentions
1. Open the package put the belt lay on the floor Check the dimension is the correct size you needed
2. Put one end of the belt along the running direction of the Filter and lead into the roller.
Following the Filter instructions put the belt goes through each roller.
Attention:"Cake Side”should be the touch side contact with the sludge.
The arrow direction shows correct belt running direction.
3. Align the two ends of belt,put the hinge pin through the seam from one end to the other.The hinge pin may have some obstruction when go through in the middle.You can use pincers clamp one end of hinge pin and help push forward to the other end.When you align the two ends make sure the contact two ends are in same width.
4. Bend two ends hinge pin back to the seam and clamping tight.
5. Take out the glue which send together with the package.Put the glue evenly into the seam and scrape the glue make sure the seam surface is flat and smoothly.Only running the belt after the glue is completely drying.
6. Following the Filter operation instructions,tight the belt and running the belt 4 to5 rounds with low speed.Make sure the belt no strange,and then you C an tur n up to the normal speed.
7. Belt running should away from the sunny skies condition.No sun exposure.
Gently handing when you moving the belts,Non-throwing,Non-rolling.Non dragging
Keep away from the strong acids,alkali and organic solvents when you store.
Contact Person: Mr. Zhang